Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Recall that on last tuesday,I was shocked when father told me that he would bring us to sg.
The feelings of expectations that I'm going to Singapore for 5 days.
I think much.
"we are going to stay at 3rd aunt house for 5 days, will she welcome us?"
"how will be our trip?"
" what should I talk with my relatives when I meet them? it has been a so long time we no see each other"
However, I just think too much.

Aunt very welcome us. Every relatives very welcome us.
They were so passion, passion till I felt so bad.
especially 3rd aunt.She is so damn generous.
Let us stay at her home, oways belanja us, bought many things for us, buy 4 new ezlink card and bla bla bla.....
We owe her!

Singopore is a great city, everything computerize,very advanced.
The taxi there got GPS one!and 100% safe. Not like msia one,lauya punya.
And most of the people here take public transport.
Safe petrol, reduce air pollution.
But there has " pulau haba"...

koufu food court is one of the place I wont 4get.
Because.
Wednesday, the 1st day, morning coffee at koufu.
Thursday, morning coffee at koufu.
Friday, morning coffee at koufu.
Saturday, morning coffe at koufu.
Sunday, morning coffee and dinner at koufu.

We went to sg bring along 5 luggage, 4 ppl 4 personal luggage, 1luggage is gifts for relativs.
When we back, 6 luggage.
4 personal luggage.
1 luggage carry gifts from them,most are from that geneous 3rd aunt.
Another one carry the things we bought.
Quite unbelievable father bought a handbag cost s$59.90 for my mum.
He is not stingy anymore!!!HAHAHA.

Btw,sg too small, not much places to go.
We went for 5 days ald felt sien.
Coz most of the time we walk in shopping malls.
Walk till leg pain, got "oh ceh" leh...
The shopping malls there different from msia one.
There always crowded, msia one quiet quiet no ppl de.

Well, concludely, memorable.
*most of my memory used to memorize the MRT LRT bus line.

No comments: