Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Out of curiosity, I searched my name on Google.
I type: Foo Shu Ping

So it appears.


The results on the first page all are not me.
I am not from Singapore, I don't have Linkedln account.

Kinda sad.
Well, just saying, I know my own standard.
Anyway, I will strive hard, maybe 3 years later you will see my name on the top search on google.

Hmm... Maybe "Professor Foo Shu Ping", "Ir Foo Shu Ping" ??
HAHAHA Imagine lah!

Anyway, I found my blog , which is this blog , on the second page.


So I clicked into the page.

I read all my old post, and felt so nostalgic, lots of feeling...
The posts about happy things or sad things, make me recall a lot of things I don't remember.
I feel I had grown up so much now, my thinking are different already.
Anyway, I still have a lot to learn. I also know what I need to change or improve. Look forward in the future. :-)

People now don't play blogspot anymore, perhaps in Malaysia it's like this.
The trend is over.
Now, people play Instagram and Dayre.
Facebook is still the mainstream.
Those are for people who want to show off their life to others.
I did that on Facebook and Instagram too.

So, if I want to post things just to record my daily life and not for other people to see ,
it's better to post here or Twitter,
because my blog and twitter are not promoted.

I think my friends would laugh die, laugh out loud, roll on floor laugh at my blog name " Miru- Ping"
"What?! You got a blog?"
" Your name is Miru-ping?!"
"Milo-Peng ah? You like to drink Milo is it?"

Hahahahaha, I imagine that hahahaha.


No comments: