Monday, September 14, 2009

my mum was a hero last night!
she safed the ~~~~~~PUPPY..
my house area got 3 new puppy
me and my sis oways go and visit them
so mid night they come and visit us again
mayb they wan to play v my dog la..
===========================================
{frm ths part,the story is hear frm my mum}
last night they came, but they keep barking..
so my mother beh tahan and wake up to see wats goin on
she saw a puppy drop into our house de longkang..
so the puppy bark, my dog bark, and the b*tch bark..
then my mother go and safe the pity puppy..
but after she safe the puppy, 2 dog,my dog and the b*tch..
continue bark..
===========================================
very proud to hear that my mother safe the puppy..
so cute...
but my mother keep saying:
"那只狗吵到要死啊!从几点吠到几点!"

No comments: